Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sam's Club & Box Tops For Education


The kids are back in school and now is a great time to stock up at Sam's Club on your favorite General Mills foods. I know that I love the Box Tops For Education program. I am always clipping my box tops and sending them and my school has benefitted.  Now Sam's Club is giving you an opportunity to earn more box tops. Not only can you earn between 6 and 14 box tops on your favorite General Mills products but now you have an opportunity to earn them on memberships.


  • New Plus Members will receive 100 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $10 value to any BTFE participating school)
  • Upgrade your current Membership to a Plus Membership to receive 50 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $5 value to any BTFE participating school)
  • New Advantage or Business Members will receive 25 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $2.50 value to any BTFE participating school)
*Offer valid only with original receipt of purchased membership taped to certificate. Only available in-club. Offers available to the first 50 new Plus Members at each club, to the first 100 members who upgrade to a Plus Membership at each club, and to the first 100 new Advantage or Business Members at each club.
Act now and take advantage of these Box Tops opportunities that Sam's Club has to offer. To find a Sam's Club near you, visit www.samsclub.com/clublocater. For a full list of Bonus Box Tops items, visit www.SamsClub.com.


With this being said my generous friends at Sam's Club, General Mills, and Myblogspark have provided me with a $25 Sam's Club card for my adventure to see how many box tops that I could earn and have also given me one that I can give away.  So here it goes what box tops products would buy with a $25 Sam's Club card.  Leave your comment and your email below (so I can reach you if you win). I will be drawing a winner on January 21st at 9p.m.  My favorite thing to buy is Betty Crocker Ultimate Brownie Mix. I always have to make snacks for school at least twice a month and this my secret weapon. I like to keep this on hand for those night before snack emergencies.

Disclosure:
 I have received gift cards, and the information contained herein from Sam's Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.  Any opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I would buy Honey Nut Cheerios. Thanks!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete