Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bzz Agent

If you haven't heard of Bzz Agent well listen up! Bzz Agent is a great word of mouth program. You need to ask yourself : "Do I like to try new products? Do I like to find new websites?"  If you do then this site is for you. I have particpated in Bzz Campaigns for the last 2 years and have gotten to try a lot of great products for free. This past couple of months I have particpated in three seperate campaigns L'oreal Paris Collagen Micro Pulse, Horizon Organic Shelf Stable Milk, and Elmers and Exacto crafting products. It has been great because I have tried the products for free and I share the coupons with my friends. I write reports on who I talked with and I get status. The more status you get the more campaigns that you are eligible for. It depends on how much effort you put in. They have new sites listed on the frogpond. You check out the sites and review them, take a poll and you have just earned more status. You can click on my Bzz Agent link on the side and see myu profile. Happy Bzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment