Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bzz Agent

Well if you haven't heard of the Bzz Agent program listen up. This is a great program that allows you different ways to interact with their site. I saw it on Good Morning America a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since.  Bzz Agent allows you to check out new and exciting websites and great new products. I have particpated in many campaigns and received free products from them. I have earned Honeycombs for checking out new websites and giving my opinions on them. I have worked my way up the hive to a sweet bee. The more you do the more campaigns you will be invited to. I also earn points for my My Points account helping me earn rewards there also. Click Here to check out their site for yourself and become a Bzz Agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment